Monday, August 3, 2009

I have this really fantastic sister, Tammy. She's down in New Smyrna Beach, that's where we stayed last week.... With her and Uncle Applesauce. (When Iggie was little she loved applesauce and ate it at least 3 times a day... Tammy's husband, Morris, picked on her about it .... he's really good at giving her a hard time...... so Iggie decided to name him Uncle Applesauce and for her, it's stuck!) Anyway, he manages the restaurant, Aunt Catfish's
"Down South River cookin'..... More Than Just Seafood" http://auntcatfishontheriver.com/
It's really, really good.... On the river in Port Orange.
Somewhere along the way they redid the dock and Tammy had some of these chairs they replaced and when I saw them a couple years ago I fell in love with 'em......... And she said I could have 'em. Until Miss Ann and I went to NSB last week, I had no way to get 'em back here to Texas.
I'll be painting them ,guess what..... WHITE! Now wasn't that sweet of Tammy to give them to me?!!!



I'm so excited and anxious to get them painted.... Just waiting a little bit till it cools down out here. I'll be posting pictures again when they're done................

2 comments:

  1. I have fallen in Love with those chairs too...I've already put them in 6 different places in my house where they would be darling...Have fun with them! xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful! Show us when you finish up & place them. TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete