Monday, January 11, 2010



Goodness a month went by so fast... Christmas was here and gone. Seems like we had a lot going on, places to go and things happening everywhere. And, We've had THE COLDEST WEATHER, thank goodness not too much precipitation.
The kids, or most of them managed to get together the day after Christmas for some time together here in Houston.
Cort and his family couldn't come so Ig and I went out that way (Liberty Hill) for a week.

Of course Iggie and I went into Georgetown while we were out that way for a look at what was new in the shops out there and most everyplace between Houston and Austin that we could find. This is from Gatherings in Georgetown I love one of the little shops in Giddings....Just on the right side of the road headed home. And a stop in Brenham to The Antique Gypsie. I love her shop, too
But I just LOVE that we have a Home Goods here in Houston pretty close by. (Actually two but I like the closest one the most)......They have the greatest goodies.


NOW.....I'm really ready for Valentines Day decorations to cover every possible space around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment