Monday, April 5, 2010

I didn't post for Easter. I just didn't feel I could post anything adequate enough.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day.
I found a short video I think is fantastic.... I'll have to get Iggie to put it on here for me.... I don't know how.... I want to post this today tho'.....
Paul writes: "If we have hope in Christ only for this life, we are the most miserable people in the world. But the fact is that Christ has been raised to life again. So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, Adam, now resurrection from the dead has begun through another man, Christ. Everyone dies because all of us are related to Adam, the first man. But all who are related to Christ, the other man, will be given new life. But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised first; then when Christ comes back, all his people will be raised" (1 Co 15:19-23). Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment