Wednesday, May 6, 2009


This is Iggie.... not a recent picture. I'm not so sure she'd be happy with this on here, but I love the picture. We'd gona for a weekend getaway and found this B&B complete with Lightening Bugs..... On happenstance I had a small butterfly net in the trunck of the car and she caught a few and put 'em in a jar for a little bit before her bedtime. Of course she wanted to keep 'em and bring them home.

I'm working on a container Fairy Garden, collection things to make put in it. These are two more of my grandchildren... kinda inspiration for the whole idea of the Fairy Garden.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer!!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! I'd love to have you as my neighbor after seeing your blog and your "Precious Fairy Grandchildren" Oh my goodness, how cute are they! Arn't Grands a blessing!! Please stop in again, I will put you on my "Ports of Call" list, I love your blog, Keep up the good work, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete