Friday, February 19, 2010

Simple Solution

I'm excited! It doesn't take much to get me excited.... But I'm really excited about this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thinking the other day I'd like to find some cedar for the bedroom closets. I love the smell of cedar. It reminds me of my mother. I remember she had a small cedar box that I remember held some gold bracelets that I was told had been her mothers..... I don't know if that's the truth 'cause my source was very unreliable. But I remember thinking they were so elegant. I remember her wearing them, too, like they were special. Sad to say, they're gone. I don't know where they went, but I remember them and the box. I should ask her about them.
I remember being in Tuesday Morning and them having some cedar for closets.... I'd have to go by and check.

In the meantime:

I've been racking my brain for a neat, organized way to store my necklaces. Not special ones, just costume jewelry. I've looked online at all the ideas for making one or some available to buy. They're metal and plastic ones mostly. They sit on a dresser or whatever and I don't think any of them'll work because they're not tall enough....


I was in TJMax yesterday and thought I'd check to see if they might have come cedar..... THEY DID!!! What I found is what has me so pleased.


A necktie holder. Holds 40 neckties on little pegs in a sturdy, thick cedar hanger!

OR 40 NECKLACES!!!

I checked this out online this morning.Woodlore Cedar Necktie holder $23.99.

Or at TJMAX $9.99

So, I had to use a cute little hanger to hang it from, to hold it away from the wall since the pegs are on both sides.... But I'm pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment