Thursday, March 18, 2010

The birds around me hopped and played,Their thoughts I cannot measure But the least motion which they made It seemed a thrill of pleasure. Wadsworth






I've been feeling and thinking spring things. Bright, colorful projects to do outside....
The weather's been so great. Warm, sunny and dry with lots of blue skies.











But I guess I got ahead of myself. It's turned cold and rainy and it's miserable. Makes me even more impatient for Spring to get here...



One thing tho' ......with all the rain we've had since summer we ought to have an abundance of the Bluebonnets and Indian Paint Brush. All the wild flowers ought to be amazing this year.... Can't wait...




We always go just north west of us and get lots of pictures of the kids.


So, it's so cold and nasty out there today ....it's just yukkie!














But Spring's on it's way very, very soon. And I'm praying for a long warm spring and for summer to be mild.













And next week is the big antique event up in Roundtop and Warrenton.... We're going for the preview days .......... Weather forcast is "plenty sunny" for Friday!

YIPEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment